MacRetro chat and rides thread

gmac123":33d35o2l said:
any interest out there in a couple of runs

Yes please.

15th November would work for me for Glentress night ride.
Xmas ride would also suit at the moment, but might got called in to work nearer the time. Despite what Velo might think, not everyone will be off.

Possible for the 15th, I think I'm working on the 16th so as long as they don't dream up a load of shit for me to do the day before...

And a chrimbo run would be great, was annoyed I couldn't make it last year.

" Despite what Velo might think," :shock:

Oi Clubby, you picking a fight or what :LOL:

I know there will always be exceptions, I've done nightshifts on both Christmas Eve and Day plus Hogmanay on several occasions, but weekends during the festive period still have fewer folk at work thus greater chance of a reasonable ride turnout than a weekday.

nice one lads, I'll get some threads started..

Velo - might just start a new thread for the night ride, appreciate the one suggested is the original however the fife hillbillys are making good use of this thread at the mo.. ok??

Organise as you see fit gmac, cant see how you can keep the hillbillies out of a new thread though. They're a contagion that spreads everywhere and are resistant to antibiotics :LOL:

its the inbreeding ye see......ye've probably all got part fifer in ye.

nightride - would love to but in aberdeen the 15th (i can do the following friday if awbody else can make it but dont change it just on my account)

xmas ride - defo on for this, was a hoot last year.

will also maybe set up a post new year ride on the weekend after - maybe do pitmedden with a spot of lunch in the pub in Auchtermuchty afterwards ?

This could have been written for half of you on here, especially Kaiser.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 136
Well that's the VW Camper now in Glasgow for proper assessment of repair/restoration cost. Initial feedback is not pretty :shock:

Stripped it out last night and onto low loader this morning.... .... .... :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back