Recent Raleigh Ebay Purchase

Thats fantastic, the bike is one and same as my father in laws. The brochure looks to be produced in febuary 1992, so this would be about correct on the purchase date of the bike.
Thanks again, your information has been a real help.

Did Raleigh have an arrangement with Lotus? That catalogue includes an Elan, Eclat and Excel, I got an Esprit in 1981 and I think there was a Raleigh Europa at one time too.

Its currently in frame & fork guise, ive listed it on ebay for £20, not really sure i have the time and funds for another full rebuild.
I ve just purchased a Raleigh sumit from ebay and may build that up. Ive got a Team banana that has a bent rear chain stay to strip and put the bits onto something else, plus a Raleigh richmond and Carlton strada frame to shot blast. So ive got plenty to go at lol.

Funnily enough I've got a Raleigh Ravine in the garage in need of some TLC!

I do have a set of NOS decals I can scan if you need ones for the Summit (I think they are the same apart from of course the name!)

Hi there that's a very interesting offer, I was thing of having it sprayed metallic red and having black Raleigh decals applied. Its the K2 Reyonlds that will difficult to get hold off.

I'll dig the decals out...

In theory, the Reynolds decal ought to be in there...

It always has been on other raleigh decal sets I've had...

Back