THIEVING SCUM !!

raleighrider21

Retro Guru
THIEVING SCUM HAVE TOOK MY CLAUD BUTLER AND ITS LOCK OUT OF MY BACK GARDEN !
ABSOLUTELY FUMING !
POLICE WONT DO A THING !
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !

don't know its frame numbers but police took description.
7 other bikes in garden didn't bother with them but they hopped 2 more gardens and took my neighbours off road scrambler too. waiting for police to come out and look at how they got in etc.
wont see it again that's for sure.

Need to up your security chap. Carpet gripper rods make good errrr deterents to stoppigeons landing on your fences ;)

poweredbypies":p6ljudmt said:
Need to up your security chap. Carpet gripper rods make good errrr deterents to stoppigeons landing on your fences ;)

even if we put stuff on our fence it wouldn't stop them, they've just ripped 2 panels off, casual as anything ripped them off, weve put a big oak table in the way of one and they've moved it, got to wait for pc plod and his pcso buddy to come take some pics etc, it was all planned, they knew what was there and went straight for it. wont be able to afford another bike now ive got the motor and that needs £300 in repairs now. pointless getting another bike anyway, so far this year ive had 4 mountain bikes stolen out the garden and a motorbike of mine stolen out the garden, neighbour has also had their py50 scrambler stolen from by their back door ! same night. going to call house insurers up in bit and see if they'll cover it. if not im bikeless for atleast 6 months now.

weve tried all sorts of security measures, whatever we do they figure it out and find a way around it.

raleighrider21":144knufa said:
so far this year ive had 4 mountain bikes stolen out the garden and a motorbike of mine stolen out the garden

Maybe it's time to keep your bike somewhere else? maybe in the house?

raleighrider21":144knufa said:
weve tried all sorts of security measures, whatever we do they figure it out and find a way around it.

what have you tried so far?

have you tried one of these....?

Police_dog_attack.jpg

sometimes its not practical to keep them in the house but I guess if im driving everywhere now ill just have to take the wheels off and keep it in the bedroom when/if insurance replace the bike.

weve tried gluing broken glass to the fence, weve changed the gates and put better locks on them, anti climb paint on one of the walls, we had most of the fence panels screwed into the posts instead of just slotted down. we have a old bike battery wired to the shed (metal) so if they try breaking into the shed they'll get shocked (not happened so far). we will be stepping things up big time now, motion sensor alarms and lights, more anti climb paint, bigger fence panels, carpet grips will be put ontop of the panels, next door are investing in CCTV that will cover both of our gardens now a motorbike has gone. they want to protect there triumph tiger.

ahh yes. we have. meet buster. our 9 month old german shepherd X Japanese akita who would of been outside last night except rubydoo11 let him sleep in our bed last night :roll:

Attachments

• 1381674_550788938308663_745728427_n.jpg
    1381674_550788938308663_745728427_n.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 616
Nice dog! Not a great idea to let a dog sleep in your bed though, if you have kids the dog will get jealous when they are sleeping there and the dog can't!

How about building a shed?

Back