My rides

milosbn

Dirt Disciple
Hi evrybody...just to upload my rides...

I have Casati Monza, Pinarello prologo, Ciocc Challenger,Kristall and Cratoni..
Few words about...

Casati is my war horse.Driving evry day around the city. Oria tubing ML34. Seat tube is 65 cm CT. Packed whit dura ace 7400 complete group set and look pedals 1 st. gen. whit san marco saddle arami gelaround.DT aero spokes whit DT QR mounted on Mavic SUP Ceramic rims.

Pinarelo is a project bicycle...Chronometar whit SLX tubing...Seat tube 60 cm...
Reacently i buy the donor bicycle Switcherland Kristall whit shimano 600 ax complete group set to mount but seat post is 26.6 mm and downtube shifters doesnt match pinarello sistem of mounting...so i guess i will be packing it whit Chorus 1987. I have found HED J2 carbon rim adn still looking for some aero disc behind....

Ciocc is alu model whit SC61.10a KET tubing and carbon fork. Light weight frame for little bit longer distances. Now is on complete repaint and it will be packed whit chorus 1994 complete group set. Original campy hubs and QR-s mounted on mavic sup rims.

Few days ago i have bought this frame packed whit Shimano 600 almost complete group set. Aero tubing from Japanese Tange manufacturer. Nice oval shape tubing but havy using. Shimano 600 is evrything except front hub and FD and rear hub. FD is Dura Ace AX and rear hub is also Dura ace ax whit Dura ace ax casette. Front hub is shimano 600 6207 series. I was thinking about placing the group set on Pinarello but no can do...

Still dont know what to do whit this bike but already i send the group set on polishing. Frame have a lot of scratches....so i will be repainting it.

Last and not the least is my SS conversion...Cratoni COlumbus Aele.Cratoni in early 80 had his own bicycle line whit very nice colours but now they are more intrested in manufacturing helmets.

Here is some pictures of the bikes...On the end is link to galery whit Kristall.
Didnt take a picture of complete bicycle :)...but there is the pictures of the parts...

http://postimg.org/gallery/45ahmnh4/

I'd really think about some restoration on your wooden cabinets as they look in a really sad state of disrepair & tubed TV are so 70's...............................

Nob":1seln5bl said:
I'd really think about some restoration on your wooden cabinets as they look in a really sad state of disrepair & tubed TV are so 70's...............................

I'd think about shutting the f**k up about folks homes/gardens/shed...i also think you need to stick a 'K' before and a 'head' after your name haha :LOL:

Nob":h5dj6kgy said:
First repost....

milosbn":3vb8hoa5 said:
Nob":3vb8hoa5 said:
First repost....
Don't worry about that, he'll only do it once and I'm sure there's no malice there. He's been watching too much Sarah Beeny on the telly. :roll:

Nice bikes too.

47p2":3aafywr4 said:
Nice collection of bikes you have there, I like that Pinarello Lo Pro

Thanks, today i will get the Fir killing system rear 28" disc wheel and nishi 26" front rim mounted on record hub NOS whit NOS vintage tabular. I have also Chorus 1987 group set, Rolls white saddle, ITM bullhorn and Pinarelo pantographed stem. I will take it to repaint whit new set of decals.

I'm against repainting unless the frame is in poor condition. A few chip marks on the paint are good, they show the bike has been used and cared for. Once it's painted it looses that patina, the replacement decals are never as good as original, the frame loosed all its history as it can only be original one time. After repainting there is also the danger of not using it for fear of marking the new shiny paint. Keep it as it is, upgrade components if you must and enjoy riding it.

Back