British Steel

Might as well bring the CATS to this fantastic thread...

Work in progress at mo... Trying it with some Turbines and RC36 Proclass... (both not fitted yet). Need a nice silver/black/blue/gold Renthal bar...

Fair sure this is British, its defo steel

If anyone knows who might have made it shout out!

Attachments

• here we go 2.jpg
    here we go 2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 359
  • here we go 1.jpg
    here we go 1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 359
xxnick1975":3fyjm8sw said:

That looks a beauty!Was it for sale on eBay?

Is it 531?

I think these bikes were built by Border Cycles up in Carlilse and Frontiera was the brand name.

Could be wrong though! :?

xxnick1975":spfzl8ov said:

Does that mean you have 2 of these now?! :shock:

Lovely! :cool:

Yep, Frontiera were a brand for Border cycles. Its seems they got frames built up by local builders and badged them up. The other one I bought from here was worked out to (almost certainly) be made by Paul Donahue.

This one is very different from the Donahue, so will be interesting to see if it can be figured out. Hopefully Sinnermann's encyclopedic knowledge can help out once again!

I need to get some up dated pictures of the other one sorted and posted - will try tonight

Some lovely additions here fellas, Nick you and Neil are spot on with the info.... :cool:

Ringo, I still cant believe just how much of a bargain you got there. Quality.

I suspect the next 6 months might see some valuable additions to this thread, im aware of quite a few long unseen bikes getting close to the finish line.

Would be nice to see the Additional Overburys Pioneer just bought by a member.

Would be lovely to see an Overburys E-stay and indeed a Dave Lloyd E-Stay too.

Others Worth a Mention.....Roberts, still lots of early models still unaccounted for.

Would be nice to see some More From Dave Yates too, particularly an unmolested Team Painted early D.O.N.K.I.S N.O.B, bearing the tube Variations.

Also be cool to see a Black Formula with rear wishbone.

And any other brands long forgotten or overlooked due to lack of marketing funds.

Keep your eyes peeled fellas, these bikes Lurk in sheds and Garages still im sure.

Attachments

• The_Truth_is_Out_There_by_Doniou.jpg
    The_Truth_is_Out_There_by_Doniou.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 260
:cool:

Attachments

• 999.jpg
    999.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 244
  • THE MISSING UNICORN..jpg
    THE MISSING UNICORN..jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 244