Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Sounds good to me. Anybody needs my address, drop me a PM.

V - If it ends up just you and me, I can meet you at the station - one less hill for you to cycle up.

Sunday sounds good, nice to find new trails. Sorry Velo you'll be doing that extra hill after all.

:) Good man, and you never know, if we get lucky we might catch another couple making the beast wi' twa backs up Callendar Park!

zigzag":28un74pj said:
:) Good man, and you never know, if we get lucky we might catch another couple making the beast wi' twa backs up Callendar Park!

Didn't realise Keith and Rob were coming :D

Shall I bring that Larry Tyre as an alternative to the Endo your currently using ZZ on your half fat. Not bringing 29er as I forgot I'd lent my brother some tools I need to finish it :facepalm:

So once more unto the breach old pink Claud Butler :D

Baws ! A ride around the Falkirk area is hardly the east coast. If this hadn't been hidden away in a little used side thread I would have come along this morning for some pre-work fun
:x

Sorry Andy, I really should have started a thread for it. If it helps, we were out for nearly 6 hours, so might have been too late for you starting your work?

Good days riding though - weather was kind, company was great and the grub stop half-way through the ride was braw. Velo even let us eat most of his chips and cheese.

Back