Raleigh Pioneer

Joe of Loath":2y7jiq6j said:
Raleigh pioneers were 700c hybrids with MTB geometry and near MTB tyre clearances. Basically a retro 29er. Since I'm too tall for 26" bikes, I want a retro 29er :D

This is what I bought:

$(KGrHqFHJ!0FI8-u04OMBSSsGuTZjw~~60_58.JPG

Going to replace near enough everything, preferably on a budget. Going to be a long term project I think.

Thats a 21"/21.5" frame unless my eyes deceive me...

I was the seller of Raleigh Pioneer Endeavour bike.
Went by this website http://www.adverts.ie/bikes/raleigh-pio ... 23/1208381 thinking it was 23" inch.Thought all the info was right.
Yes it is 21" from middle of crank to to top of frame maybe differennt sizes of bike ?.
Measured from floor to top of seat as far i could go to before the line showed about 110 to120 cm to big for me could not get on it.
It does use 700 x 35c Wheels no good for 26" Mtb bikes.
That's what threw me thinking that 26" wheels I saw it at a car boot got it for £30 cause I knew that 700c wheels & tryes cost a lot more.
I have put the wheels back on just to show you.
Selling without Wheels.
Darn it my frist hybrid bike & to big for me.

Sorry Joe of Loath general mistake.

I'm using the 700 x 35c Wheels on my Claud Butler Corsa bike which comes in three frame bike sizes
21.5" 23.5 24.5".I have the 23.5 1986 Claud Butler Corsa bike so light to pick up with one finger.
A bit big for me being 5.8" but I like it so much that I did a it up, got it £20 in a bad way the wheels were no good.
I was talking to the local bike shop person about bikes sizes how come I can get on 23.5" frame he says it's the all way around the frame is made by the manufacturers.

Back