ive strayed away from raleighs :O

he should be ok once the road rash and the cuts have healed at the moment I think hes just really pissed off with himself and hasn't said much since we got back
he didn't say anything at the hospital all day either so he either just really doesn't want to talk to anyone or he is really pissed with himself time will tell
he wont be riding for a while and he will be using his car to get to and from college as soon as he is well enough to drive

just a little on what happened - was going along, happy as larry, keeping up with traffic, if anything was braking every now and again so didn't go into the car infront, car behind me was a good distance away, must of been doing 30mph easily, going along, then rear wheel decides to come off and chase the front wheel, the bike goes sliding and tumbling down the road, me sliding and then tumbling with it. car behind me quickly applys the brakes with a lovely screech, next thing I know im being held down by passers by and being told not to move, all I know after that is the police took my bike home and told the girlfriend what had happened (police car was only a few cars behind) then im in hospital with her beside me telling me im an idiot for not taking the car that morning.
bike is fine apart from a few small scratches.
ive got roadrash down the back of both legs and a few cuts and bruises.

Back