Retrobike National Series Rd 7: Forest of Dean ~ 12/10/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Retrobike National Series Rd 7: Forest of Dean ~ 12/10/1

I will be bringing a complete minus chain/cassette Proflex 856 for sale either in parts or complete still with mayhem number in the front? + other bits

daj":qid6k94k said:
I will be bringing a complete minus chain/cassette Proflex 856 for sale either in parts or complete still with mayhem number in the front? + other bits

does it come with a well worn unwashed matching lycra skin suit by any chance :shock:

Charlieboy28":33ty2w0i said:
daj":33ty2w0i said:

does it come with a well worn unwashed matching lycra skin suit by any chance :shock:

For the right price and can wear it for you!! :cool:

OFFICIAL NOTICE!!

All food orders for lunchtime stop ideally need to be in by lunchtime today please PM me with your order. You can of course order on the day but may cause a longer delay to our stop.

Not long now!! Going to be a fantastic day with what the FOD guides have in place for us!! :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 796

Local weather for Saturday is dry, overcast and temps of 14 degrees. Tomorrow is dry and no rain forecast until Sunday ;) The trails are dry and the wind cold.Leafs have started falling and there's plenty of Wild Boar around at the moment (but will Daj ever see one :LOL: ).

There will be three guides, myself (James), Neil and Hayden and help from some volunteers on the day, please let one of us know if you are willing to help "signposting" (not like windmilling) we will split into three groups within one overall group meeting up at strategic "banter stops", once away from the Sallow Vallets area (and crowds) we will try and ride as one group.
As for the route, it will be Retrobike friendly and made up as we go along to accommodate pace and time.

Think that's about it

James

Well, I'm booked in at the Fountain Inn, if anyone fancies meeting up on Friday evening.

With a bit of luck I might arrive in time for a ride Friday afternoon, otherwise it'll just be a beer or two with dinner. :(

really sorry only just got the all clear as Jack has been ill. We're heading to Usk tonight and then back to FOD tomorrow - if any use now we'd like to order 2 x rump steaks!:)

See y'all :cool:

Well I'm in the forest on my tod. It's cold and windy and it looks like rain and then some. But I have bike and beer.

Peter is of course hours away from a gated camp site where they wont let you pitch up in the dark.

right last of the food orders about to go in , they are fine for people to rock up still tomorrow if needed and want to eat :cool:

Bit wild and woolly out there at the moment but tomorrow is going to be LOVELY :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back