NOS 1994 Klein Attitude in Sea & Sky

mkozaczek

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Rare opportunity to buy a brand new, never used 1994 Sea & Sky Attitude. This frame has never seen a quick release much less any dirt. It's a 21" , so Large. Comes with instruction manual, tool and MC2 and top cap as seen. The bike is virtually perfect, there are two small chips about the size of a pin head on the inside of the right fork leg, but it's even hard to capture them with the camera.

Price is $5400 shipped to Europe.

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0289.jpg

Stunning! But boy o boy prices of these have gone through the roof since I joined the site in 2009. GLWTS!

Last one like this sold on ebay.de in March of this year for $6000

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
mkozaczek":1x8jo3py said:
Last one like this sold on ebay.de in March of this year for $6000

The interesting question is: was this auction genuine and did the buyer pay this price. ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What is the pickup price? maybe i'll pick it next week :mrgreen: (what else, you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough :D)

You mean sure MC2! ;)

Yes, I meant MC2 and corrected it now. Thanks ;)

I'm happy to discuss a cash - pick up price if you'd really like to.

Back