Manitou Spyder R forks for sale

dirtyjack

Retro Newbie
I have removed these from an immaculate and apparently unused Klein Pulse Race MTB. The forks are in excellent condition and appear to function correctly. Obviously these are not the cutting edge of modern suspension technology but would be perfect for anyone rebuilding a retro mountain bike. The steerer tube is cut to 180mm and there is a star fangled nut in place. weight is 3lbs (1.4 kg). There is a slight scratch running down the right side lower leg but this is superficial and has not penetrated to the bare metal. The dropouts have 2 very small chips at the bottom but the paint is otherwise fully intact. These were original equipment on the Klein Pulse Race and the lack of damage to both the fork and the rest of the bike they came from indicate that they have not had a hard life. They have not been serviced by me and i cannot speak to the condition of the internals.Ii have ridden the bike with these forks fitted and all seemed in order. I am going to use the Klein as a commuting/pub bike and have fitted a set of On-One rigid forks. I am looking for around £35 + postage. I can e mail photos if required.
Cheers
Dougie

Jeez, that was so long ago, I forgot I owned these. Sorry, I sold them months ago. Apologies for not posting. Hope you find a set out there.

Back