Le Mans

Wu-Tangled":2pbnjgut said:
staying at Beausejour in a bright yellow baywindow camper!

looks like most people are this year- MB and Karting nord are going to be half the size this time around. I got my MB allocation changed to Expo or Bleu Nord :cry:
BJ is too far a walk for my liking. The way things are going we'll end up camping just outside Caen before long :roll:

Got to be done! I heard space might be an issue this year - hence sticking with WRR - extra cost gets us the extra space as well as private bar etc! :)

Will probably be wandering around all night with a bottle of whisky (Happy Burns night all, btw!) again, so I'll look out for any Bays.

If you've got space, take a bike! We're getting our car this year from eBay the week before so gawd knows how much space we'll have, but I'm planning to strap some of the cheapest bikes I can find to the roof...

Think I'm missing it this year, with my new baby girl wanting all my time I'm having to cut back somewhere; riding and driving aren't going so LeMan's off the list!

Well its time chaps- who's going?? I've dusted off my Henri Pescarolo avatar for the occasion!!

Mr K. you still on for the classic?? Only 4 weeks to go matey :D

S

You cheeky bugger- thats me! Henri is the cheery looking chap on the left. He'd just collected his trophy and chq for winning the Le Mans endurance series. My pleas for a seat at this years race fell on deaf ears I'm afraid. Nice chap tho- invited me and the chaps to the post race piss up. S

Ps. If you are looking for classic wheels I still have a rather nice 67 Mustang Fastback for sale, nudge nudge wink wink!

Well thats that for another year. Great race, great craic, lots of beer, burgers, fags and hot gossip- many tales to tell. Still have a hangover 48 hours later and need to catch up on some sleep.
How did you guys get on? Hope you are all back on english soil in one piece.
Three and a half weeks and it'll be time to do it all again at the Le Mans Classic- such a hard life ;D

Back