Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Any riding this weekend, I need some conventional mtb'ing, something to work off lifes frustrations.
Maybe ZZ's circuit if he was up for leading us ?
Blairadam also or some such or even around my gaff if anyone could be bothered coming over.
Been a bad week and its only Tuesday, I need some mud plugging time :|

Let me check with Keri and see what day is better this weekend, but happy to lead a bimble around my local trails if everybody fancies a change. It's certainly no Blairadam, but you'll know you've been out on a bike by the end of it.

http://www.strava.com/activities/82365957

It looks like a lot of mileage, but there's canals, green lanes, fire-road type climbs, etc. Cafe stop just next to Muiravonside if we fancy it, and of course there is also some schweet Singletrack ('Can I Play with Mudness' at Muiravonside, although it will be a mudbath now), plus the quite fast and top-secret Callendar Park trail to round things off. And let's not forget the industrial waste-land of the Manuel brick works, and the exciting culvert under the railway line for claustrophobes everywhere.

PS. Don't bring a singlespeed.

Sounds great, will try and get 29er finished for this, it should be good at distance stuff :D

Baws again, we up in aviemore this weekend so gonna miss this.

Still beer, food, hills and a bit o biking hopefully will make up for it.

The following Sat or Sunday the guys at work have asked me to show them round blairadam and will Maybe link up with lochore an benarty if any of you lads fancy it.

keithyr":1p8737mr said:
Baws again, we up in aviemore this weekend so gonna miss this.

Still beer, food, hills and a bit o biking hopefully will make up for it.

The following Sat or Sunday the guys at work have asked me to show them round blairadam and will Maybe link up with lochore an benarty if any of you lads fancy it.

Old Bridge Inn at Aviemore have been watering down the draught Thistly Cross cider. Allegedly ;)

Lol cider is for the sheilas as Jamie would say.

Real ale with a nice vodka chaser please barkeep!

keithyr":3c4t2c79 said:
Lol cider is for the sheilas as Jamie would say.

Real ale with a nice vodka chaser please barkeep!

7.4% ABV cider :D

Before water added that is :roll:

Back