1994 or 1995 18" Kona Hei Hei Frame - SOLD

Carlin

Dirt Disciple
Hello All! With great reluctance I've decided to sell my Hei Hei frame. I tried really hard to make it work but it just doesn't quite fit, so here she goes:

18" Kona Hei Hei Titanium Frame - s/n B18316
Includes proper Kona dog collar and a new black Kona seatpost clamp.

It is either a '94 or '95 (no rear brake stop on the top tube). Frame is in excellent condition. I polished it up with a Scotch Brite pad when I got it a few years back so it looks pretty much new. There are a few minor scratches that I didn't buff out but there is no significant damage nor any dents in the frame. I stuck on new decals that I got from gil_m that are still in mint condition.

SOLD! - $700 plus shipping costs? I am located in the US but will gladly ship overseas. Paypal is probably the way to go for payment.

Feel free to PM me through the forum or email me at carlinbamboo@gmail.com if you are interested or have questions.

Chris

Re: 1994 or 1995 18" Kona Hei Hei Frame

Edit: I did forget to mention that I do have the cable guide that mounts under the BB shell and it will be included. I just removed it to wipe down the frame and forgot to put it back on before taking the pictures.

And the photos:

Hei-1.jpg

Hei-2.jpg

Hei-3.jpg

Hei-4.jpg

Hei-5.jpg

Hei-6.jpg

Hei-7.jpg

Hei-8.jpg

Hei-9.jpg

Hei-10.jpg

Hei-11.jpg