Specialized Rockhopper 92/93? (not sure) for sale. 19" C2C

wilko1999

Retro Newbie
Hi all

I am selling my fully rigid Rockhopper. I bought it early last year from it's original owner, and it has the owners manual included. I have fitted a number of new parts and got it riding nicely. There are a few things that a new owner would probably like to do, but as it is, you could jump on and go for a ride. I have used it to commute on (70% road/30% bridleway) 7 or 8 times, and a couple of family canal toe-path type rides.

It is in good condition, especially considering it is 20 years old, but it has been used so expect some marks, cable rub and a bit of rust creeping in here and there. I have tried to show this in the photos below.

New parts fitted:

Brake pads
Brake cables/outers
Gear cables/outers
Handlebars
Shifters/brake levers
Pedals
Tyres/tubes

At some point in recent-ish years, it looks like it has had new front and rear mechs and cassette.

The gears and brakes work exactly as they should. BB is fine.

I think the wheel-bearings need re-greasing. Possibly new bearings. The headset also needs attention, maybe re-greasing and adjusting, or new bearings.

I will be keeping the seat shown in the pictures, but it will have a seat fitted, in very good condition.

£95 ONO

Re: Specialized Rockhopper 92/93? (not sure) for sale. 19" C

Hi there

I am near Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, 2 minutes from M5 junction 13

james dot wilko2705 at hotmail dot co dot uk if you need any more information

Thanks

Re: Specialized Rockhopper 92/93? (not sure) for sale. 19" C

Hi there

I'm not desperate to get rid of it, and really don't have the time at the moment to sort out sourcing a box and packing it up etc but thank you for the interest

James

Latest posts

Back