Marin Palisades or Saracen Hardtrax

Both entry level frames and not really much between them really.
Probably best to make a decision based on condition and colour preference.

I did have a chance to get a Marin Palisades, but regrettably I had to turn the offer down.

I am a self confessed frame hoarder and cant seem to stop myself from accepting more, I feel sorry for them I suppose :oops:

DAMN YOU RETROBIKE :)

widowmaker":1z0u71o1 said:
wookiee":1z0u71o1 said:
.....Marin.....

Judging from your Signature, I would say you have a soft spot for Marins :LOL:

They just work for me! Despite being 6ft 4 I have shorter legs and gibbon like arms and they just fit me well! But a Palisades after 1995 hmmm not so keen.... Ultimate Palisades? 1991!

A Marin is the one bike that I have never owned, one day though :)

Just need to finish a couple of outstanding projects first :oops: :facepalm: :oops: :facepalm: :oops:

widowmaker":2gzrsa5p said:
A Marin is the one bike that I have never owned, one day though :)

Just need to finish a couple of outstanding projects first :oops: :facepalm: :oops: :facepalm: :oops:

I have had a recent sell out and now just have the 1991 Team and a 2011 Team...2 Teams 20 years apart and I love them both for very different reasons!...if you do go for a Marin go for an Bear Valley as you get the better frame (same as Eldridge and Pine Mountain) and you can get a 1990/91 for under £100 and always upgrade the parts should you need to...

One day I will get a Marin, one day :cool:

Just have to build the bikes I have first :oops:

The problem is the grass is always greener etc, being on Retrobike does not help seeing all these cool bikes :D

Back