Women on the forum

rubydoo11":2f33pv43 said:
The History Man":2f33pv43 said:
Mrs HM is concerned about my Italian road bike and asked if I want to bring it in for the winter as the shed isn't heated. ;)

She does have a one in one out rule though.

Ooh matron!

id offer if i got to see some italian everyday too ;) :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Wouldn't we all, love....

LikeClockwork":2yp8kt7u said:
rubydoo11":2yp8kt7u said:
LikeClockwork":2yp8kt7u said:
...ah the joys of being totally and utterly single...

I have a proper huge work shop and total freedom! :p

i hate you.

but seriously being with RR has its good points but men are like kids. bloody immature creatures and only usefull when theyre after something :LOL:

Again, the joys of being totally and utterly single...

:xmas-wink:
yes but you dont have somebody to carry all your shopping, you dont have somebody to pick you up on a saturday night and then puke in his newly aquired rustmobile car :)

rider":2gw4cdgm said:
rubydoo11":2gw4cdgm said:
Salsprocket":2gw4cdgm said:
Andy used to use his BMW (bike not car) as a dining table in his last house.
it is yet to get to that point with RR but when we had our own place he decided it would be a brilliant idea to stick a big 2.5 turbo vauxhall engine in the corner as and i quote "artwork" :facepalm:

It can be worse...
@23:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjQqnc2ra7Y
:LOL:

if he could he would. trust me. he would.

rubydoo11":1gqbuy2y said:
when i moved in here at his mums place at first i mentioned i wanted the room to be a bit more feminine,know what he did? cut out some stars on a piece of paper, got his little sister to paint them and then stuck 4 up on the ceiling :facepalm: apparently we can watch the stars at night now :facepalm: :facepalm:

Oh classic! :D :D :D
Watch him - if he's being quiet he's doing something he doesn't want you to know about. Go on, creep up on him and scare the living bejasus out of him. :twisted:

"yes but you dont have somebody to carry all your shopping, you dont have somebody to pick you up on a saturday night and then puke in his newly aquired rustmobile car :)"

:LOL:

But I did all that at your age!!

I'm more...mature in years now.

Allegedly.

:roll:

Salsprocket":26qs985k said:
rubydoo11":26qs985k said:
when i moved in here at his mums place at first i mentioned i wanted the room to be a bit more feminine,know what he did? cut out some stars on a piece of paper, got his little sister to paint them and then stuck 4 up on the ceiling :facepalm: apparently we can watch the stars at night now :facepalm: :facepalm:

Oh classic! :D :D :D
Watch him - if he's being quiet he's doing something he doesn't want you to know about. Go on, creep up on him and scare the living bejasus out of him. :twisted:
nah thats his mums job. she does it atleast twice a day :LOL:

<feminist new man combo-head on>

best thread going on RB :LOL:

<head off>

p.s. where's Mamadirt :?:

Back