Women on the forum

Own account? Is that for the housekeeping and bingo money he gives you? Male breadwinner and all that. :mrgreen:

The History Man":p1eqp2sz said:
Own account? Is that for the housekeeping and bingo money he gives you? Male breadwinner and all that. :mrgreen:

gives me money? are you mad ?!? he only just earns enough to keep his stupid little car and his bikes id be bloody lucky if he took me anywhere ! breadwinner? im the breadwinner here you cheeky sod :LOL:

rubydoo11":11b0jqo0 said:
The History Man":11b0jqo0 said:

gives me money? are you mad ?!? he only just earns enough to keep his stupid little car and his bikes id be bloody lucky if he took me anywhere ! breadwinner? im the breadwinner here you cheeky sod :LOL:

LOL - precisely why I love Retrobike :D

I'm here, I'm female and I do ride a properly retro Cannondale which is probably my most treasured possession (after the husband and the cat).
I have very little technical knowledge - to coin a phrase : you don't have a husband and fettle yourself (ooerr missus :shock: ). Total respect to those of you who want to rebuild a full bike from a sheet of metal but it just aint my bag.
I do have little gentle rants on here and bloody great big ones at home. :D

Salsprocket":3titq5e7 said:
rubydoo11":3titq5e7 said:
The History Man":3titq5e7 said:

LOL - precisely why I love Retrobike :D

I'm here, I'm female and I do ride a properly retro Cannondale which is probably my most treasured possession (after the husband and the cat).
I have very little technical knowledge - to coin a phrase : you don't have a husband and fettle yourself (ooerr missus :shock: ). Total respect to those of you who want to rebuild a full bike from a sheet of metal but it just aint my bag.
I do have little gentle rants on here and bloody great big ones at home. :D
ive still got my first little restoration project in the garden, completely stripped it and rebuilt it, piece of crap but it was my first little project raleighrider got me, ive also rebuilt my raleigh twice, not nice to work on but managed to do it, my toolkit is better than raleighriders and he is meant to be a mechanic :LOL: :LOL:
just had a rant at him for having his moped engine in the bedroom along with that rocket machine claud butler thingy hes just got and his "getting very slowly built raleigh rsp" :evil:

respect to you for rebuilding your own bike - my entire tool kit consists of a stiletto heel and a teaspoon. :facepalm:
I know what you mean about stuff in the house - when I first moved to this house the bike lived in the dining room with the mower and would have been joined by the motorcycle if I could have got it through the door. Andy used to use his BMW (bike not car) as a dining table in his last house.

Salsprocket":3q5s3gjw said:
respect to you for rebuilding your own bike - my entire tool kit consists of a stiletto heel and a teaspoon. :facepalm:
I know what you mean about stuff in the house - when I first moved to this house the bike lived in the dining room with the mower and would have been joined by the motorcycle if I could have got it through the door. Andy used to use his BMW (bike not car) as a dining table in his last house.
we live with his mum :facepalm: :facepalm: but when i moved back in, the moped was in the living room, he had 3 bikes in the bedroom and he still has parts under the bed ! i hate his stupid 2 wheels with a engine contraption and wish he would get rid of it ! i can tolerate the push bikes but not the moped ! hate to think what it will be like when we eventually get our own place again :facepalm: this is what i found when i came home and soon kicked off about it !

Attachments

• 1385506_548804425173781_1993885132_n.jpg
    1385506_548804425173781_1993885132_n.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 175
Salsprocket":77hu41xi said:
Andy used to use his BMW (bike not car) as a dining table in his last house.
it is yet to get to that point with RR but when we had our own place he decided it would be a brilliant idea to stick a big 2.5 turbo vauxhall engine in the corner as and i quote "artwork" :facepalm:

Back