day long ride 3rd november birmingham/walsall **CANCELLED**

Re: day long ride sunday 3rd november birmingham/walsall

raleighrider21":v2wipkte said:
its Dudley folk that speak like that not Walsall people, big difference in how we speak lol

Not from where I'm listening.

Blimey, I know Wolverhampton, the Black Country and Birmingham accents are all different, I didn't realise it broke down by Metropolitan Borough!

NeilM":1ps2mxxt said:
raleighrider21":1ps2mxxt said:
its Dudley folk that speak like that not Walsall people, big difference in how we speak lol

Not from where I'm listening.

Blimey, I know Wolverhampton, the Black Country and Birmingham accents are all different, I didn't realise it broke down by Metropolitan Borough!

it is actually quite abit different, proper Walsall people speak a bit posher than black country/Wolverhampton/brum accents, hard to explain, we notice the differences anyway ! :LOL:

depends on the part you go to I think anyway lol - ask the gf shell go on for ages about how different the accents are aha !

raleighrider21":eayqj1u1 said:
you know that moment when facepalm seriously isn't enough?

yup. that applies right there.

you wouldn't know you prat your from Birmingham :LOL:

Re: day long ride 3rd november birmingham/walsall **CANCELLE

due to my car going into limp mode and train timetables getting changed every hour or two the ride has been cancelled. there is however a small group of us going for a causual ride wich will be around ten miles in total. meeting in walsall arboreteum by the recently refurbed bandstand next to the lake (easy to find) there is free parking available nearby, ill be there on the yellow peril. 2pm meeting time for 2:15 start. if youd like to come let me know.
sorry for short notice if anyone was planning on going.

Back