***MM Retrocake Order - LAST CALL!!!!***

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Mrs GT's Retrocake MM Order Form

A small amount of complimentry tiffin will be available for general consumption at MM; however I cannot guarantee how far it will stretch.....

So, with this in mind, if anybody wants to guarantee they'll have a full trayload to themselves get your order in now and I'll bring it along! :D

These bad-boyz normally leave Mrs GT's kitchen for £11 packed and posted. So, as these will be delivered she will happily do a MM special for £5 per tray

Get your order in quick for this special offer, as she'll be closing the doors on this early next week in order to get ingredients and prepare orders.

Payment will be by PayPal please :D

Stick your name down here for your order quantity, and I'll then PM you with PayPal address.

EDIT 17/6: LAST CALL!!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What kind of flapjack is on offer? If it is available I'll take a fruit and nut tray as long as it doesn't have banana or orange peel in it.

Back