Seatpost Wicki??

I've sent some pm's out on early saracen's, will work by year and do it that way.

I'll whack it into an excel spreadsheet and once I have a completed year will try and add it to the wiki if I can find my editing logon details, if not, will request one from you again John or ask someone else to post.

Cheers for now

Archemist":12ah2l2y said:
FluffyChicken":12ah2l2y said:
Archemist":12ah2l2y said:
have added my copious MF Knowledge and an Orange :LOL:

Great work KofF :cool:

My 1992 Alu-O is 27.6mm seatpost. (mines 3rd batch, yours is 4th batch)

Mine's an Elite :?: (March 1992)
Doh! Missed the elite part.
Not sure how as I noticed the size, click your build link looked at the cable stops and well missed all mention to 'elite' hahaha

KofF

I may be being mega-thick but how do you get to the wiki - as in this database through the front page?

I can access the database from your link but can't find it otherwise?

Also does the wiki clog up if others are accessing / editing as sometimes it goes into loading-loop and sometimes it opens right up?

cheers
And

There's not currently a link on the title page of the wiki, so the easiest way is just to search for it in the search box at the top. It might make sense to add a link though.

I'm not sure about the loading issues, I've not had it do that to me yet, but it sounds likely that it could be caused by other people's activity.

That reminds me, I was going to alphabetise the current entries ...

It shouldn't clog up as it'll just save whatever in history. But I don't know.

If you're on the mobile template there is not link.
All other templates for the website , just look in the title bar at the very top of the website, under the retobike logo.. It is between Archive & Gallery and Auction Watch

FluffyChicken":c8o75302 said:
All other templates for the website , just look in the title bar at the very top of the website, under the retobike logo.. It is between Archive & Gallery and Auction Watch

I think it was getting to the MTB Frame Database page from the title page of the wiki, if I understood correctly.

kingoffootball":19jf0r74 said:
FluffyChicken":19jf0r74 said:

I think it was getting to the MTB Frame Database page from the title page of the wiki, if I understood correctly.

That's what I meant - it'd been a long-cycling-weekend :LOL:

IMVHO the beauty of the wicki is that at the drop of a hat someone can open up the database when considering a purchase and see 'what's involved' or when parts that came with don't appear to quite fit.

And :)

Latest posts

Back