Cannondale Singlespeeder.Updated.21June.

Title amended till I can maybe pinpoint what it is/was. Has anyone tried contacting cannondale before with any success?

Nice looking bike, very clean and simple, it's good to see another Cannondale on here, one thing I would change if it was mine is the seatpost clamp, it's too bulky, put a smaller one on. The rest of the bike looked perfect though, nice one. :)

guybe":1t671vm3 said:
Nice looking bike, very clean and simple, it's good to see another Cannondale on here, one thing I would change if it was mine is the seatpost clamp, it's too bulky, put a smaller one on. The rest of the bike looked perfect though, nice one. :)

cheers guybe, I had a smaller clamp fitted, a KCNC, but it looked a little lost with the fat tubes. I also have a silver version of the one fitted and now that its partially built up may tone down the ano parts to keep it clean.

Size wise it looks like an 18" 3.0 frame, same size as my 1992 M700 I think.

2763068400100194875S500x500Q85.jpg

letmetalktomark":10wis5lf said:
Hey kaiser,

Sweet bike :cool: love the clean look.

I run exactly the same pedals on my Kilauea - did you buy them NOS?

Strange question but mine came with a health warning that says you should wear shin protection :shock: :shock:

First ride (not taking my own advice) I tore open the sole of my shoe and also my shin :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dont want the same to happen to anyone else! ;)

:D

Sharkbites? After a year or two they're blunt as a blunt thing! I had mine so long I forgot they used to be sharp...

Edit: I forgot to say, it looks sweet!

Real nice mate, looks v classy............. Just found myself a pair of the elusive 1" pepperonis so my 89 'red shred' build is now picking up speed! pics soon if you're interested!

Fenton":10ik3qhg said:
Real nice mate, looks v classy............. Just found myself a pair of the elusive 1" pepperonis so my 89 'red shred' build is now picking up speed! pics soon if you're interested!

Cheers mate as mentioned before need to see some dales on here :D

Back