And today I did......

Karma Rob, well done. I'm sending some good vibes your way.

Been stuck in front of my fecking laptop all day. And yes, I was working not w*nking.

Going through holiday emails and got our commonwealth ticket confirmation. Despite both me and other half putting in for every cycling session along with some other sports, guess what we got.
Rhythmic bloody Gymnastics! It's a weekend as well so I'll have to go with her. Then again, fit, toned, flexible young women in Lycra. Might not be too bad.

You're thinking (too much) about artistic gymnastics. Rhythmic is the one with the ball, hoop, string etc.

Used last day of holiday to squeeze in a wee ride. Good to be back on the bike after 10 days sat on arse in the sun. Surprisingly only put on 1kg, even with buffet breakfasts and puddings every day. Do miss the weather though, 25-30 every day and no rain.
Sharron away on the piss this weekend, so ready for a decent ride out on Sunday.

Went for a bimble round Blairadam the nicht to try out ma new licht.
Back in September kaiser posted a link to a light he'd bought off ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0454709439

When one of the battery packs for my ebay LEDs died I ordered a replacement from DX and also bought a 2 LED light similar to the one in kaiser's link as it was cheaper than on ebay. Mine's a Fandyfire, but it looks the same as loads of others with different names depending on who's selling them.
Put it on my helmet :shock: , it's lighter than the single LED lights I've been using and it's really bright. No idea yet how long the run time is as I was only out for an hour or so.

If I'd seen this thread, http://forums.mtbr.com/lights-night-rid ... 44802.html
on MTBR before I bought off DX I might have changed which one I got and who from.
The thread has loads of info and reviews of most of the versions of these 2 LED lights. It's clear that some of the lights although looking similar are way better than others in quality and importantly with reasonable battery packs.

Anybody thinking about buying a new LED light should have a read of the thread. The guys buying these lights on there, some of them have more than a "few", seem a bit more anal than us on here buying all our must have retro bits. :LOL:

Meant to ask, kaiser, did you get your new light yet?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back