suspension fork with 1" steerer

oisin1heidi

Retro Newbie
Hi

I'm building a 1994 beast of the east. Trying to source a good quality suspension fork with a 1" steerer for sale.

Cheers :p :p

I have some Rock Shox Mag 21's with a 1" steerer in the For Sale section...

i have a pair of pace rc35's,

i restored them a while ago, but have decided to go rigid on the bike they were intended for.

they have new elastomers, a brand new canti rocker, both from forkenglish, they are 1 inch threaded, can't remember the length off the top of my head but the head tube length on the frame was 120mm so including the headset stack height it must be atleast 155mm in total if not more.

wanted £100 posted which is quite a loss for me and i will include some spares as i made one good fork out of 2.

haven't taken pics yet though or done a sale thread but send me a pm if that's of any interest

:)

I've got a set of absolutely mint rock shox judy xc. They've been upgraded and now have all the titanium parts from a set of judy sls. A nos set of judy type 3 springs fitted to replace the elastomers (though can provide a set of these instead if preferred. Steerer can be either threaded or ahead as I have two crown/steerer assemblies. Not listed these for sale yet, but was looking for £90. Unless you find nos I doubt you'll see a nicer set.

Brace is for canti, but if you are running v brakes then you can simply ignore the cable guide for canti routing.

Hi ishaw - I too am rebuilding an old hardtail and am looking for old Rock Shox.

If the threaded steerer is ~149mm or more then it's just what I need. Can you post pics/more details?

Thanks - Mec

Judy with 60mm travel (you will not want too much travel with replacing a non suspension geometry)
Has canti bridge ie stop for outer cable
Elastomers are replaced with spring £55 posted

Got a pair of Manitou Magnums with Spreed Springs instead of elastomers. Nice condition. £45 delivered.

BUT ... 94 Cannondale.....didn't that have a 1 1/4" headtube.

I got an overhauled Manitou M-sport with good elastomers in it, and can do it with either a 1" threaded or a 1 1/4 threadless steerer.

Back