Project Project 2

tintin40":qv3v459t said:
Nice paint work. I bet you are pleased with the result :D :D :cool: Hope we will see the complete bike

The frame is undergoing a similar paint job at the moment so watch this space. ;)

I have a '98 frame and the OEM fork colour was black, but I have some silver/grey '96 forks on it. Ideally i'd like black TB P2's to match the build.

When they arrive, if they are TB I'll pm you.. I only bought them because they were going cheap of ebay, They were poorly described as jump forks, but they aren't jump P2's. They may be plain gauge though.. :?:

OrangeRetro":1bwd0s4n said:
When they arrive, if they are TB I'll pm you.. I only bought them because they were going cheap of ebay, They were poorly described as jump forks, but they aren't jump P2's. They may be plain gauge though.. :?:

Well, if they have that all important 'TB' stamp and the steerer is way long, let me know :D

They look simply awesome mate :D Where did you get the decals too? It's something i want to do with my kona, just need to get some nice P2's on the bay. What are the differences between them all as there are different types, and I dunno what to go for? :? I know I need a threadless 1 1/8" steerer tube but that's it! :p

Get pics up of them on the bike too :)

Lewis.":i4xy0cfv said:
They look simply awesome mate :D Where did you get the decals too? It's something i want to do with my kona, just need to get some nice P2's on the bay. What are the differences between them all as there are different types, and I dunno what to go for? :? I know I need a threadless 1 1/8" steerer tube but that's it! :p

Get pics up of them on the bike too :)

You want to look for some triple butted P2's. The way you can tell is by a 'TB' mark on the steerer - on the later ones anyway. The drop outs are also different - forged, rather then a piece of welded plate. The decals are from Gil_m off this forum.

Back