1992 Zinn Z-centaur complete and original PRICE DROP

Im having no joy downsizing the images of the side on shots of the Zinn...

Anyone want them please PM me your e-mail address and ill send you them.

A gentle nudge to the top. Im surprised the Zinn is not appealing to anyone on here. Far inferior made stuff goes for mega money and something as lovely and rare as this remains unsold.

Im a reasonable chap and will be open to sensible offers. Again i can e-mail more detailed side shots via e-mail.

slimjoe":2e62dcrh said:
A gentle nudge to the top. Im surprised the Zinn is not appealing to anyone on here. Far inferior made stuff goes for mega money and something as lovely and rare as this remains unsold.

Im a reasonable chap and will be open to sensible offers. Again i can e-mail more detailed side shots via e-mail.

I'm quite surprised that this wasn't snapped up myself. May be its too exotic for some...

If I didn't have so many projects on the go I would take it off your hands like a shot.

Come on people, own a bit of cool British MTB History :cool:

Yes surprised it's still here too...

Similarly, too many projects on myself otherwise I would have it - any swap potentials or sales only...?

If this was Giom's drum-braked version I would definitely be abandoning other projects...!

BB.

Edit: Not Giom's, can't remember who has the drums...

Go On Tom you know you wanna....., Its like Brand New..... :cool:

BoyBurning":3vau4ioh said:

Similarly, too many projects on myself otherwise I would have it - any swap potentials or sales only...?

If this was Giom's drum-braked version I would definitely be abandoning other projects...!

BB.

Its Roly's!

BoyBurning":c7jsd69g said:

BB.

No swaps im afraid matey.I just need to move on some bikes and make some room. Unless you have an Early YETI FRO lying unused or an Ultimate???Now what you made me go and do..contemplating another retro bike!!! :facepalm:

Yes my impression was that it is Icarus but the groups hardly vary from each other! To play it safe id

Say it is a mixture of the groups :facepalm: It is all original to the bike and was purchased direct from

Zinn In Birmingham back in 92.

Back