FS: 1987 Pennine 753, c-record, deltas etc *sold*

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Offered for sale is my Pennine 753 from approximately 1987 with Campagnolo parts and drive train.

The frame is 9/10 for cosmetics - sadly there is a small chip from storage :oops:

approximately 58cm

Wheels are two different generations of Vento. Rear, I think is 8spd, currently running 6 simply for the reasons of trying to de-shimano it for less than the price of a small countrys' GDP.

I have the spares to put it back. The Syncro shifters just need the insert to suit.

Brakes are Deltas (A500D), C-Record with matching levers. They are in very good condition with no signs of road rash.

I believe the chainset is from the same group. Again, pretty good condition.

Headset is again C-Record

The post is a 27.2 Nuovo Record?

Cinelli stem/ bars

Turbomatic saddle

No pedals

Now, a quick poke around eBay priced the just the parts at a conservative £500 on their own without taking into account the frame. That relies on the direction of the wind, the position of the moon and the mood of the great unwashed..

So, I was looking at around £525 GBP UK Posted - I am waiting to hear back from its previous owner as to whether he wants it back or not...

More pictures and proper measurements later

file.php

Re: FS: 1987 Pennine 753, c-record, deltas etc

Beautiful bike, and a snip at that price (compared to lesser stuff on Ebay). Personally I would have snapped it up if it was 21.5"!!

Hi Big Cheese, I could be interested. More pics and size confirmation might help me make up my mind!

If you could provide a top tube and seat tube measurement and it's in the 56/57 region I could definitely be interested!

Will confirm size with pics sometime today - am a busy little bee

Great, thanks LGF.

I suspect from the pic that it might indeed be a 56/57 TT, in which case I may have to step aside... ideally looking for something 58/59 square.

Back