Dura Ace 7400 series: Brake caliper cable tension adjuster

Re: Dura Ace 7400 series: Brake caliper cable tension adjust

It's possible that you're right - it's only a stock picture that I grabbed off the net in a hurry. I'm still after a genuine Shimano DA 7400 series cable adjuster for my 7403 dual caliper side-pulls.

If you like, you can have my seized one (which is at least genuine!) if and when I can source a good real thing. I've got a pair presently that are in situ, but one is seized and I'd end up wrecking it by clamping it too tightly and trying to release it with pliers etc, so for the time being just leave it as is - there isn't that much adjustment that you make with one of these things in any case, so it doesn't cause a problem - just like things to be "just so".

Me again,

I missed out on one on ebay last week - brake set with only one adjuster - you could have had the adjuster!! This may be the best way to get one - buy a brakeset for spares. Obviously, i will keep my eyes peeled in the meantime.

Richard

Thanks, and that's a real shame... thanks so much for keeping me in mind! really appreciated.

Sadly not - I'm sure I'll stumble across one eventually. Still it's one of those things I'm in no mad rush for!

Done yer frame yet?

Back