learner driver - test in 3 weeks any tips?

drove the micra for the first time this morning. unstable isn't the word. granddad agrees it needs to be lowered a little. not too much though. must say its a lot easier to park though and the box on this compared to the one on the note is sh**e but guess ill learn to live with it. think ive got left hand reverse mastered now. going to work on parallel parking tomorrow.

highlandsflyer":16xdl9di said:
Congratulations! Great feeling when you get the nod, isn't it?

yer, I was so chuffed, first thing I did was call my mum and tell her that I had failed :LOL:
had my first bump on my first drive alone, reversed into the landpost in asda car park :facepalm:
nice big dent in the back of my micra now :facepalm:

going to drive the micra until it dies or I kill it now :LOL:

ive never been so embarrassed in my life. that car is just terrible. and that big dent in the back is one of many to come I believe. cant wait for you to write it off or kill the engine so you can get something better !

raleighrider21":1k52fczk said:
I PASSEDD !!!!!!!
3 minors but still passed :)

I had 14 minors. Another 2 and I'd have failed :shock:

In my defence, it was Monday, Wales had won the Grand Slam, I'm welsh, and I'd been out all weekend celebrating ;)

Barneyballbags":3mk1csys said:
raleighrider21":3mk1csys said:
I PASSEDD !!!!!!!

I had 14 minors. Another 2 and I'd have failed :shock:

In my defence, it was Monday, Wales had won the Grand Slam, I'm welsh, and I'd been out all weekend celebrating ;)
great excuse ;)

I passed mine with 5 minors 3 speeding 2 not checking my mirrors :facepalm:

raleighrider21":3mo192gb said:
forgot to post but

I PASSEDD !!!!!!!

now to sort out insurance :S

good show!

I would have passed 1st time at the age of 17 if I hadnt of over cooked it going into the test centre at the end of my test... duh.

Dint bother again until I was 27

legrandefromage":26gyck4v said:
raleighrider21":26gyck4v said:
forgot to post but

I PASSEDD !!!!!!!

now to sort out insurance :S

good show!

I would have passed 1st time at the age of 17 if I hadnt of over cooked it going into the test centre at the end of my test... duh.

Dint bother again until I was 27

Congratulations on the pass :D

I passed when I was 27 too, canny remember these days how many minors I got, I passed third time :oops: I took my test because I lived far from the village and when I had walked my baby son there, the bus driver would not allow the pushchair on the bus :roll: so I learned to drive. My husband passed 6 months later I gave him a card saying congrat's on passing, later I admitted having a commiserations card in the car :D

Alison

well I cant ride for a while so the car will be getting used a fair amount for next few weeks lol
still cant believe I passed but im well chuffed. glad ive got it done and out the way with now tbh got to make the micra last me now, just gotta get some "improvements" made, got a new dog too so walking that with roadrash and cuts and bruises will be fun :facepalm:

going to do my first motorway trip Saturday, bricking it in a way :(

Latest posts

Back