1991 Kona Explosif Frame 20" - SOLD

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I bought this from a chap who told me it was a 17". It isn't! It is in fact a 20" Kona Explosif frame in black with slightly tatty paint and decals! But structurally it's great.The important cable guide is included, as is a Ritchey logic headset and grease port set up for a cup & cone BB.

I'm after £120 posted in the U.K. NOW £110 NOW £100

Re: 1991 Kona Explosif Frame 20"

Attempted Mustache":hq40t3lm said:
Potentially interested pending pics. Does the price include fork/stem?

Hi there, pics will go up tonight mate. Sale includes frame, bottom bracket and headset only.

Pics up! Found a tiny ding in the top tube (last picture) and some slight surface rust so I'm open to offers.

Last bump before it goes to the powdercoaters for a makeover! Any offers?

I'd take it in a snap but I'm worried about finding a fork with enough steerer and an appropriate axle to crown... do you know how long the headtube is?

Attempted Mustache":31dqthax said:
I'd take it in a snap but I'm worried about finding a fork with enough steerer and an appropriate axle to crown... do you know how long the headtube is?

Hi there, thanks for your interest, I'm not near the frame at the moment but I will measure it up for you when I arrive home.

Attempted Mustache":1o7m9cfh said:
do you know how long the headtube is?

The headtube measures 150mm mate. Please let me know if you need any further dimensions.

Back