Ringle Cam Twist (Holey) Seat QR In Black

pics: http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/klass ... le%20Holey
measures 55mm from the end to the point where it first meets the cam.
weighs 42g on my scale, steel rod

asking $40 PP Gift plus ship ($9-10), could likely save a bit on shipping if we combine with another sale...I have a bunch of parts to list. Also have the black holey wheel skewers in Titanium, condition fair, asking $80 for those.

I would be up for the full set, pending pics of the wheel skewers and a descission on the seat clamp from the OP :D

Let me know :D

WD :D

WD Pro":3kj8vyrk said:
I would be up for the full set, pending pics of the wheel skewers and a descission on the seat clamp from the OP :D

Let me know :D

thanks for the quick response, WD. I added some pics of the skewers to the album.....not to hijack the thread from the OP - my 1st preference is to sell the full set. This pic shows all 3 next to each other, I'd say the skewers are not in quite as nice condition as the seat clamp. came off different bikes

Yeah, I can live with those if the nuts are ok ?

Being a gentleman though - Over to the op for first dibs on the seat clamp :D

Hey guys,

Klasse, this has made my day! I'll take the seat QR for sure, hell I'll take the full set off of your hands if it is the only way to get the seat QR. But if WD still wants the wheel QR's on their own then maybe that would work best for all of us?

What other parts are you looking to sell? I have other projects on the go and may be able to take some other bits too.

WD, you are a gentleman, I hope we can figure something out that works for all of us. :cool:

cool, glad it will work out. I will make a list of bits this weekend and give you dibs. sending PM now, thanks.

Owen":3w4upbx9 said:
Hey guys,

Klasse, this has made my day! I'll take the seat QR for sure, hell I'll take the full set off of your hands if it is the only way to get the seat QR. But if WD still wants the wheel QR's on their own then maybe that would work best for all of us?

What other parts are you looking to sell? I have other projects on the go and may be able to take some other bits too.

WD, you are a gentleman, I hope we can figure something out that works for all of us. :cool:

Yeah good stuff, suits me :cool: I would have prefered all three, are you sure you really want that seat one ... ;-) :LOL:

@ Klasse - wouldn't mind a picture of the nuts of that's OK ? :cool:

Cheers,

yeah I wish that I had TWO seat clamps, haha. sorry guys, I only have one. this came on a '91 Bridgestone Zip. it has really nice action, solid solid clamp

Thanks Klasse, I am glad your nuts are clean l the way around ... :LOL:

I like the quick releases, I will defo take them thank you :cool:

I am also interested the other bits you may find for sale that you mentioned - I had a quick look in your last for sale thread and it had some pretty cool stuff in it :cool:

Let me know when you list the stuff and also how I can pay :cool:

Cheers,

Back