Help from German RBer

Gruff

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Can anyone help me?
I want to ask this seller if i could have a copy/scan of the instruction manual but everytime i try to send a message it it comes up with a box with some message in German which i dont understand :roll:

Here is the ad:
http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeigen/s ... 8-217-1834

It says Ebay in the URL but it does not come up in the auction watch list.

This is in a pop up box when i try to send a message to the seller:

Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut.

Does it mean you have to be "signed in" to send?

*EDIT* thanks stewlewis just put it in Google translate and it means "There was an error please try later"

Any German RBer's able to message him for me?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Pm me your message to him and your e-mail adress and i copy and paste your message and send it to the owner of that fork. :)

For Info ...
The link is for Ebay Klein anzeigen you do not need to be a member to respond to seller
It is different to normal Ebay.de and is used mainly for selling stuff that is too big to send and is free for the seeler to use (no Charges). Also you can not bid all prices are fixed or open to offers

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Gruff,

I hope you have had gotten a feedback from the other users, alternatively I'll get in touch with the seller if it's necessary.

Best regards

Wolfgang

Back