Not open for further replies.

Caneco

Retro Guru
I have this Campagnolo Super Record components I want to sell

- Brakes: 50 Pounds - 15/10/2013 45 Pounds
- Front Derailleur: 20 pounds - 15/10/2013 18 Pounds MAYBE SOLD
- Seatpost 27.2 mm: 45 pounds - 15/10/2013 40 Pounds
- Crankset 170mm: 60 Pounds - 15/10/2013 55 Pounds

Shipment would be +-15 Pounds for each thing, would be the same if someone buy more than one component.

I'm from Spain but have no problem sending allways previous bank transfer or paypal payment (gift or 5% comission)

Pics

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

Re: Campagnolo Super Record: Brakes, FD, Seatpost and Cranks

More pics from crankset, Wabbit petition

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

Not quite sure what makes your brakes and front mech SR and not just Nuovo Record.....just curious.

Shaun

I'm not sure too, allways have problems with identification of oldies campy, but I asked for it to a person I thinked know a lot of campy.

Would be nice if someone could know it by sure.

Thanks for your comment.

EDIT: And thinking about the sense of your question: all component are from the same bike, original and from his first owner, have too the headset, too Super record, botton bracket, Super record, crankt set is super record,... all this make me think that all bike is on Super Record,.. and turning back your question, what make you think that could be Nuovo Record in stead of Super Record?

EDIT Again (before your answer): Seatpost is Super Record too,... all together in same bike,..

Sorry to chime in here but SR calipers had alloy pad holders instead of chromed steel. Try to see if a magnet sticks, if it doesn't then they're SR

Front mech is deffo NR. Exactly the same as SR but without the black painted parts.

Thank you agentorange, must be as you say, so that drop prices acording it.

I always thought record and super record calipers were identical. The difference was in the levers which were drilled for SR or plain for record.

I thought that was a SR front mech cos the cage had cut outs, whereas record had solid cages.

Long time ago and happy to be corrected if wrong

pigman":mur5abpo said:
I always thought record and super record calipers were identical. The difference was in the levers which were drilled for SR or plain for record.

I thought that was a SR front mech cos the cage had cut outs, whereas record had solid cages.

Long time ago and happy to be corrected if wrong

Interestingly the only SR-specific front mech from this period was the version with the black painted/anodised arms. The identical (but for the black parts) NR version went through a throng of changes in it's 20+ year evolution. Early versions had no holes and no lip, then came the lip (assisted changes and wasn't quite so dangerous) then came three holes then came the rarer four hole which was only in production for a year.

The standard NR version was supplied with early gen 1 SR groupsets so is often confused with SR. The differences in the groupsets at this time were very subtle and really only cosmetic, it was the arrival of gen 2 with SR-specific parts peppered with titanium bolts that really got the ball rolling. Some of the hard-to-find parts from this groupset are highly prized amongst Campagnolo collectors e.g. freewheels and titanium axled hubs.

Nice lesson! So that, i would like your oppinion about prices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back