Sold Nos mavic 217 sunset

Crus

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Selling a pair of new mavic 217 sunset SUP ub rims! 36h.
95£ plus shipping.
SOLD

The rims are at my parent place, :oops: so could have some delay and they are add on other forums, not ebay.
Cheers

Re: Nos mavic 217 sunset

Please tell me these are really 32hole and I will have them :facepalm:

4 spokes more per wheel are not much.... :? :? Sorry 36...Change the hubs, :cool: easier to find :LOL:
If I could help you, i'm here at your service...

Been after a set of these in 32h for a while. I have a mint set of Ringle 32h hubs alas. Oh well glwts :)

I'm after some Cook Bros Racing 176mm cranks and some XTR or Campagnolo Euclid cantilevers :?

Ciao mat, to UK it will be 28,23€, tracking and 3 days delivery. You are welcome!

Power...i have some campy pieces, I really love them. Maybe i will last a graphite euclid cantilever set...but I have not decided yet as it took me a very long time to find some :xmas-cool: :facepalm:

Crus":361h077p said:
Ciao mat, to UK it will be 28,23€, tracking and 3 days delivery. You are welcome!

Power...i have some campy pieces, I really love them. Maybe i will last a graphite euclid cantilever set...but I have not decided yet as it took me a very long time to find some :xmas-cool: :facepalm:

Lucky you... Do me a favour guv and PM me a few pics and prices before you list them :cool: its almost a full time job trying to get my bike finished :facepalm:

I was after another set of grafton SCs but the Campagnolo Euclids just look so right. Plus I love a bit of Campagnolo on a bike ;)

Second in line if sales do not go through for what ever reason.
Got a really nice pair of NOS XTR M-910 hubs with 36h that awaits 217 rims in sunset.

Back