I'm going sober & smoke free...day 4.... 03/10/13

Re: I'm going sober...

I thought it made sense to pack it all in on a Sunday night, rather than a Monday, that's all..

The missus is taking it right to the wire and I'm not convinced that would've been the best strategy for me. At least I could've had cheeky fag if itall got too bad, but tomorrow that isn't going to be possible wothout failing at the first hurdle..

Re: I'm going sober...

GT-Steve":1ob6ew7b said:
I thought it made sense to pack it all in on a Sunday night, rather than a Monday, that's all..

The missus is taking it right to the wire and I'm not convinced that would've been the best strategy for me. At least I could've had cheeky fag if itall got too bad, but tomorrow that isn't going to be possible wothout failing at the first hurdle..
Nah, you're better off getting a head start. Get outside last thing before beddy by's for a few lungfulls of fresh air to see how beautiful it tastes!
Tomorrow, you have a stroppy woman to cope with! :shock:

Re: I'm going sober...day 2... 01/10/13

Day 2 is/was a doddle... :D no real cravings today, but still a couple of habits in the back of my mind, that I'm forcing myself to avoid...

Re: I'm going sober & smoke free...day 2... 01/10/13

One day at a time ....

Keep it up!

Richard

I gave up eating animals 25 years ago, taking drugs 20 years ago, smoking 12 years and booze 10 years ago, so if I can do it...

I'm a right boring b*****d now!! :LOL:

Good luck.

al.

Day 3 is all good, and safe in the knowledge I'm £21 better off, on fags alone.. :)

Keep up the good work, and think of all that money you are not giving the bastards at BAT and the Government to waste on bombs and other bollox!!

al. :D

Good work, kept up.., day 4 and now I feel I can say I'm a non-smoker.. :D

£28 the richer.. Tomorrow night will be a good test for my sober challenge..

Back