And today I did......

Last night built my second nearly fat wheel for my nearly fat bike which I hope to assemble and test ride down at North Berwick on Saturday with the Fat Bike boys. Although not by definition a proper fat bike, 24 x 3" DH tyres on 47mm wide rims does look pretty burly.
Also fixed a work coleagues bike in 15 minutes earning a bottle of real ale. A little hard earned knowledge can make you seem an expert in the eyes of the ordinary man :D

And today I did......

Well yesterday actually, did 50 on the road bike (describe Fife in two words UNDULATING & WINDY) :?

And Clubby don't worry "I took precautions" :LOL:

RobMac":1f65r4of said:
And today I did......

Well yesterday actually, did 50 on the road bike (describe Fife in two words UNDULATING & WINDY) :?

Ooow and another thing I stopped for a guy who had punctured, he had the repair stuff but didn't know how to use it (only his 2nd time out on the bike) cut a long story short Im now down a inner tube as in the confusion he picked up MY tube which he didn't need, by accident :?

Its been like a Morgue in here today (the whole weekend in fact) so Im glad SOMETHING can get you poofters to "Come Out" :shock:

The Ken":2kpjryqx said:
I heard you liked it when a stranger picked up your tube Rob

Some say he writes his mobile number on all his rubbers when handing them out to strange men. :facepalm:

Back