XTR M952 Chainset for swaps or £35

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
952 chainset, well worn as you can see. 175mm arms. Outer ring is a bit knackered, middle and inner good. comes with end caps and bolts, no BB.
Found a hub now and seen some other cranks I fancy so £35 delivered.
Would like to swap for either, or, or a combination of, can also do cash difference each way if needed.
36 hole disc hub, preferably a Hope XC or Bulb but anything considered.
Full wheel V only or disc any hub as long as it on a black 517
A nice saddle, flite etc
King headset
Another chainset
28.6 top pull front mech, 180mm floating rotor, tyres, Hope brakes, a nice stem and bar combo or anything else of interest.

Ta

Re: XTR M952 Chainset for swaps

Any of these take your fancy? I'll be at FoD for the National if you're out to play...

Very tasty and light Selle San Marco Rever Profil with bum-cooling vents :cool: I'd like this a lot if only it had a gentleman's groove in the nose... :oops:
DSCF7865.jpg

DSCF7866.jpg

Another resonably lightweight Selle San Marco; an SKN with the flexy tail section(s), kinda liked this one but going WTB across the fleet...
Just noticed a little tear in the back corner, not major but annoying :x
DSCF7867.jpg

Finally something a bit special!
A lovely brown Pirelli branded Selle San Marco Sospensioni Attive from '95. I remember these as being a silly-money special edition, but can't get any confirmation :? One small piece of damage to the rear plastic (I only spotted it taking the pics) and a cut at the nose :evil: Pics should show all anyway!
DSCF6327.jpg

DSCF6328.jpg

DSCF6339.jpg

DSCF6332.jpg

Also have a black 517, currently laced to a red Hope Mono Suspension, 32hole, but the rim's had a fairly hard life with scrapes and dints to show for it. Never bothered me but depends on what you want it for! ;)

Also got a 28.6mm m950 but I'll have to check the cable pull on it...

Howdy,
Possibly interested in the rever and the front mech. Will have to be post.a saddle is lower on my list of priorities though so may give it a while.
Cheers

Not dug out that mech yet, apologies, happy to hang on and see how it goes anyway, no panic here at all - mostly just trying to be helpful! ;)

Back