'No name' ebay frame - worth the money do you think??

Nice! :D

Have decided at £75 with the post, I will wait a bit and see what else turns up, money tight at mo :roll: and he may drop the price or I may find a complete bike if I'm lucky....it's always finding the bits to go on them that adds up as I know from experience with my MTB's!

I think, after a wasted day 'cos of rain and therefore trawling 'tinternet, I want a decent hybrid? Or flat barred racer, not sure on angles though, may be too racy!!

May start another thread later to get advice in that direction... :facepalm:

In a desperate attempt to get back into cycling a few of years ago I bought myself a brand new Giant hybrid bike thinking that it would be perfect for my ageing body. The upright position seemed like the correct route to take after being out of the saddle for over 20 years, no more bending over the drop bars and thighs hitting the expanded waistline, what was not to like about it...

It turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes in my cycling history, I hated that bike with a passion, so much so that I managed to travel a total of no more than 20 miles in 2 years of ownership. The sit up position never felt right from the start and the low gearing was not to my liking. I eventually managed to pass the darned thing onto my son-in-law.

Back