Bontrager Bike For Sale

kdc290

Retro Newbie
Trek / Bontrager Hybrid Road Bike.

Including labour and the parts listed below, this bike cost £1,800 to build from new so can bought at a fraction of the cost !!

This bike has been custom built on a Bontrager Race Lite frame, commissioned by me for road use.

Bike has always been kept in the garage and typically only riden when its not wet !!

Of great importance this bike has hydraulic rim brakes by the company Magura so ability to stop is great with very little effort.

The frame is NOT marked/scratched or dented and even has a velcro neoprene chain protector to stop the frame from being scratched if the chain is removed !!

NOTE: there are NO cracks on the frame flanges (important for those in the know)

Please contact me for extra info on measurements if needed.

The bike has been built with the following parts:

• Bontrager Race Lite high strength (red)
• Shimano Parallax rear hub
• Rock Shox adjustable front forks
• Middleburn Chainset
• Magura Hydro front and rear calipers
• Magura adjustable front and rear brake levers
• Shimano Deore XT gears
• New Michelin tyres 12.5 inch
• Velocity Deep V Aero alloy wheels (red) 11.5 inch
• Control Tech stem and handle bars
• Shimano Derailleur

NOTE also listed on the Road bike section of the forum.
Offers around £440

Attachments

• BikephotoAd1.jpg
    BikephotoAd1.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 661
  • Bike image wheelAd.jpg
    Bike image wheelAd.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 661
  • Bike photo2Ad.jpg
    Bike photo2Ad.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 661
I thought the price it reached on eBay was a little light. What year is it by the way?

Welcome to the forum though - have a dig about, you may decide to keep it!

You will need to post a firm price in both sections if you wish to advertise here though.

That sounds like a good price to me, looks very tidy, it's too big for me but good luck with sale.

i would like the tyres if you decide to split.

i know thats usually a joke,'i'll take the rear reflector' etc, but in this case im actually serious, i really want those tyres :cool:

in fact, if anyone does buy this (price seems reasonable) can i buy/swap the tyres off them please :xmas-big-grin:

Back