*Price Drop*Campagnolo 9 speed Record Titanium

Re: Campagnolo 9 speed Record Titanium 1999 full set

The quicklink wouldn't budge before I degreased the chain. It's been freshly tri-flowed and works like a charm, as does the rest of the chain.

I don't think the cassette is Record though. The biggest cogs look the same as the rest and those plastic spacers... Hmm...

I could be wrong, but I'm operating on what I've read and similar sets that have sold. I know it's an MK2 cassette by construction, and I would be surprised if every single piece on the bicycle was Record and the cassette wasn't, but who knows? If anyone could confirm or let me know a way to positively identify the cassette, I would be grateful.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=239671
http://www.campagnolo.com/repository/do ... es99-C.pdf

Maybe I missed something, but any chance of a split? I'm interested in the wheels (though it would be nice to know what the rims are).

The rims are mavic open pro SUP 622x15, DT Swiss spokes. No splits just yet, unless someone cares to make an offer I can't refuse.

Thanks, I would have been interested in full wheels if they were tubulars not clincher. Now my interest reduces to the hubs... but splitting a built wheel whose rims are in good condition is not very nice, so I won't even ask! Cheers.

Cheaper buying a complete bike

Click

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The hubs alone are fetching good money these days.

I don't think the new price is all that far off the mark.

Back