Klein Attitude Team USA Dolomite 1991 or 1992 Shimano XT MC1

Re: Klein Attitude Team USA Dolomite 1991 or 1992 Shimano XT

I'm having flashbacks. You cut out your reputation as a deceptive liar long ago. Its not slander when others are trying to set straight your bullshit for the benefit of unknowing buyers.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=215991

Go get mod so he can ban you for being a shady seller.

rumpfy":1lxymlf9 said:
I'm having flashbacks. You cut out your reputation as a deceptive liar long ago. Its not slander when others are trying to set straight your bullshit for the benefit of unknowing buyers.

What is it with you guys? What is shady about the Klein I am selling...do tell. How can I be MORE honest???

Nice Klein! Any undisclosed cracks?

This is a 91 or 92. Period. Full stop or whatever it is you people say over yonder.

1990 had BATnnn numbers, a few had ATnnn (I've heard about some but never saw one and wondering if the people missed a letter). The 1991 & 1992 models had #'s Axxx and A7F7 is of that format. I don't know if it's a low number or not, I know of bikes that were A3xx is A3 high or low? Who knows. No one can say for sure if it's a 91 or 92 but if Axxx format, it is not a left over 1990.

There were some 1991 models sold with the box crown fork. All of these were sold in Europe except for one that I am aware of. Almost all 91's came with the Uniklein. (I don't know why most went to Europe).

All of what is written above is fact, it's just the way it is and really can't be argued.

Pinguwin isn't mad, I just pity fools.

Hey Moose. I sent you an email regarding the S/Ns, if you have a gmail acct I can link you the to the db.

bushpig":2sic378x said:
Nice Klein! Any undisclosed cracks?

zero. not even at the seat clamp area. the bike is cherry.

pinguwin":11ssr8wj said:
This is a 91 or 92. Period. Full stop or whatever it is you people say over yonder.

1990 had BATnnn numbers, a few had ATnnn (I've heard about some but never saw one and wondering if the people missed a letter). The 1991 & 1992 models had #'s Axxx and A7F7 is of that format. I don't know if it's a low number or not, I know of bikes that were A3xx is A3 high or low? Who knows. No one can say for sure if it's a 91 or 92 but if Axxx format, it is not a left over 1990.

There were some 1991 models sold with the box crown fork. All of these were sold in Europe except for one that I am aware of. Almost all 91's came with the Uniklein. (I don't know why most went to Europe).

All of what is written above is fact, it's just the way it is and really can't be argued.

Pinguwin isn't mad, I just pity fools.

Thanks. I have already modified my original post to reflect that it is a 1991-1992 bike. I have also changed the information on my online auction. I appreciate your information.

mkozaczek":2d3dhcov said:
Hey Moose. I sent you an email regarding the S/Ns, if you have a gmail acct I can link you the to the db.

aren't personal gmail accounts and PMs a more appropriate venue for messages such as this??

ylwgto":3norpux5 said:
mkozaczek":3norpux5 said:

aren't personal gmail accounts and PMs a more appropriate venue for messages such as this??

Yeah, when I'm dealing with friends.

Your Attitude is #2039 FWIW

mkozaczek":1wh1567t said:
ylwgto":1wh1567t said:
mkozaczek":1wh1567t said:

Yeah, when I'm dealing with friends.

Your Attitude is #2039 FWIW

my friend you will never be, that is for certain.

that said, I appreciate information. however, I do not know what FWIW means or the number given in its context.

Back