Muddy Fox ~1988 Aluminium - London

Yep hardly, breaking the mould. I imagine it was due to the success of the courier and the bulk purchase of those components, meaning they were widely available, raiding the parts bin as it were. Presume it kept production costs down.

Here are the frame geometries if anyone is interested.

the Roadrunner and Courier share the geometry as does the Explorer and the Limited Edition.

geometries_zpsd2076cd4.jpg

I'm pretty sure this stuff is unavailable anywhere else online so this is great info. Maybe do a thread in the catalogue scan section?

yes - that's gold solid gold in the immortal misquoted words of Baloo :cool:

I've the 17.5 courier and that frame geo is very interesting ;) Suspension forks here we come :LOL:

Suntour 4050 comes up fairly regular it being 3rd in line in 88-9 (lx / dx equivalent) after the short lived 7000 went ➡️

thank you Jim :cool:

Good show, we'll have 88-91 catalogs on here then. Would love an '88 Explorer myself but I've got other plans so it will have to wait. Hope the one on ebay goes to someone on here.

Carl.

drcarlos":pz0byl3o said:
Good show, we'll have 88-91 catalogs on here then. Would love an '88 Explorer myself but I've got other plans so it will have to wait. Hope the one on ebay goes to someone on here.

Carl.

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;)

It's just up the road and it's coming home (hopefully)

:LOL:

null_zps4237a7d2.jpg

Quick setup. Some MF tyres and seat and a quick blast before the strip down commences.
Looks much nicer already and rides lovely.

Back