New GT Brian Lopes Zaskar/Ruckus 4X frame £200

Nutbehindthebar

Devout Dirtbag
Brand New GT Brian Lopes Zaskar/Ruckus based 4X frame in size medium.
2004 vintage in blue/yellow team colours.
Looking for £200 posted (£100 less than what I paid for it from winstanleys! in 2005)
Might swap for an interesting Zaskar or GT DHi.
It is new as it came with seat clamp/hanger/headset, has a few sticky marks and maybe very small scuffs from packaging/storage but has never had components fitted paint is still in the bb shell etc.
Open to sensible offers and swaps as above. Would rather do swaps face to face or use my local bike shop as a middle man.
Fairly rare in used condition, possibly one of the last in new!!!
Price dropped £200 posted

Attachments

• lopegt1.jpg
    lopegt1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1,519
  • lopegt2.jpg
    lopegt2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,518
Re: Brand New GT Brian Lopes Zaskar/Ruckus 4X frame

Truth be told I have 2 of these, one is built up and has seen a bit of use, this was kept in the box as I used to race 4x on a GT ruckus bought the 2 lopes frames then stopped racing, had a spare frame just in case but it never got used.

It is kind of crashing the thread which is a bit unfair as I did pay £300 for this originally, so I am only asking what I paid for it, it does say open to offers as I realise it may or may not be worth what I paid for it but felt that they were not that common now and I don't think I have seen a new one for sale since the shops sold out. So its there for who wants it but would of preferred a pm with regards the price as it will likely put people off now. I will not loose sleep if it doesn't sell just thought I would offer it up as I have another which is a great wee bike so as good as this looks on my wall, felt it only fair someone else get a shot at it, that may of missed out the first time round.
Not looking for an argument, you shared your opinion (would of been nicer if you had pm'd or just started your own thread in the chat forum if you wanted to compare prices) so I am just giving you mine in the nicest possible way.

Nutbehindthebar":23lcb3z9 said:
It is kind of crashing the thread which is a bit unfair as I did pay £300 for this originally, so I am only asking what I paid for it, it does say open to offers as I realise it may or may not be worth what I paid for it but felt that they were not that common now and I don't think I have seen a new one for sale since the shops sold out. So its there for who wants it but would of preferred a pm with regards the price as it will likely put people off now. I will not loose sleep if it doesn't sell just thought I would offer it up as I have another which is a great wee bike so as good as this looks on my wall, felt it only fair someone else get a shot at it, that may of missed out the first time round.
Not looking for an argument, you shared your opinion (would of been nicer if you had pm'd or just started your own thread in the chat forum if you wanted to compare prices) so I am just giving you mine in the nicest possible way.

Point taken. It was out of order and I apologise. I've now amended my post, as you can see.

Back