Klein Attitude Team USA Dolomite 1991 or 1992 Shimano XT MC1

Re: Klein Attitude Team USA Dolomite 1991 or 1992 Shimano XT

How long is the stem?

mkozaczek":11dk056w said:
That may be, but do yourself a favor and scroll through the OPs post history and judge his reputation for yourself.

Same could be said for you dude...
Maybe think about how your persona comes across to other people, before spouting your mouth off like you know "everything" about the subject, or that YOUR opinion is the final word

Nowt gets the nerds, geeks and keyboard warriors more riled than a bit of a mistake about a Klein decal or frame number... :roll:
...or missing out on a genuine bargain... You never hear of people begrudging others selling classic cars for a profit... so why bloody Kleins?
Nerds!

i have a klein handbag i'm thinking of flogging.
very low serial number.
should be of interest to some retrobike members. ;)
look out, coming soon.

I can't judge the sellers knowledge and to be honest i don't give a damn, but i think the prices are just ridiculous, no matter whether everyone wants to make a profit every now and then.

I own KLEINs and have sold 2 other Attitudes already, but i think that is just way overblown. Well it reflects my personal opinion as my overall goal in this hobby is not the profit but to get the parts i want. And somehow treat others like the way you wanna be treated has helped me quite a lot so far rather than making the biggest profit. The overall opinion seems different here.

Still, good luck with the sale!

mkozaczek":3jkqs07u said:
That may be, but do yourself a favor and scroll through the OPs post history and judge his reputation for yourself.

Your words from your very nice bike restoration blog, "...deliver fully restored, turnkey, vintage mountain bikes to bike enthusiasts."

Don't be such a hypocrite. I'm well aware of your resale actions as well.
Par exemple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhmsJRz-MYM

Talk about top dollar...and mine isn't a repaint.

Lay offa of me bro.

ylwgto":3s8pj9sq said:
mkozaczek":3s8pj9sq said:

Your words from your very nice bike restoration blog, "...deliver fully restored, turnkey, vintage mountain bikes to bike enthusiasts."

Lay offa of me bro.

Yes and I have an excellent reputation doing it, you do not.

Re: Definitely a 1992 Klein Attitude

mkozaczek":3o1ikh33 said:
ylwgto":3o1ikh33 said:
it is likely a 1992 bike despite the low serial number. i am no expert and never claimed to be.

Dude, it's not a low serial number... Maybe it's lower than the other Kleins you've had/sold/flipped whatever, but it's not a LOW serial number denoting a 1990 Attitude frame. Get over it.

If you don't stop with the low serial number B/S you'll make the Pinguwin mad and I don't want to be you when that happens.

I'm trembling. Find another to bother with your bad attitude, please.

mkozaczek":jaoaxquk said:
ylwgto":jaoaxquk said:
mkozaczek":jaoaxquk said:

Lay offa of me bro.

Yes and I have an excellent reputation doing it, you do not.

Please let it be or i'll ask a moderator to stop your slander.

Back