GREEN FOLDING WILDGRIPPERS :::::::::::::::::::::::::::

ozone1

Retro Guru
I know, I know it's in the wrong forum But had no joy in the Wanted section so thought this one might get a bit more viewing. ;)

Looking for 2 nice green folding WILDGRIPPERS - prefer 2.1 but let me know what you have :D

Cheers
Gdog

I would really like this website a lot more if these (and all other 'fishing' posts) were taken down ASAP. Most 'what should I do with this? threads are no different. Hate it.

shogun700":14se4tij said:
I would really like this website a lot more if these (and all other 'fishing' posts) were taken down ASAP. Most 'what should I do with this? threads are no different. Hate it.

It's worth noting that all the moderators on Retrobike volunteer their time to try and keep this website as popular as it is.
We aren't hard-wired into the internet like Neo, so we don't see everything all the time.

It's also worth noting that there is a 'report post' button
icon_post_report.gif
at the lower right of all posts.
If there is an issue then clicking this will highlight the post any moderators as soon as they come online.

This is much more useful and meaningful than just complaining about it.

:facepalm: Fair enough, worth a try ;)

What have you got against CAPITOL LETTERS?.....I could have a depilitating CaPsLoCk problem ;)

Seems to me there are some very highly strung members on here at the moment (not talking bout the mods mate).......and after reading the threads by parkplodder I was a bit shocked to be honest

lets all hug.................

Back