Gf's bike build

That is a really cool looking bike. Love the colour and like the smattering of retro amongst the new stuff.

Can I give you my wifes telephone number so you can have words with her and convince her to ride.......

........and then please build her a bike fella, cus that is feckin sweeeeet :cool:

Lewis.":eg2u3xve said:
What rims are you using dude? :)

Theyre Mavic D521 grey anno mate,bit on the heavy side but she's not a weight weenie lol

Thanks for all the comments guys makes the build worth while,the tyres may go yet as they are a bit 'kin big' lmao

;)

andy.l":2gecqhxa said:
Thanks for all the comments guys makes the build worth while,the tyres may go yet as they are a bit 'kin big' lmao

;)

D'ya know what tyres you need, summat like an IRC trail bear or back country, go great with that saddle :p

looking good mate, are those crank arms drilled out?

Yeah theyre Shimano LX drilled out,theyve been stress tested to 200lbs (which shes not btw,lol) so wont break on her :LOL:

that looks nice dude. are the saddle rails painted too or is it a reflection? if it is paint i bow down to your attention to detail!

do we build our other halves awesome bikes because we love them and we want them to ride in style or is it so we make them happy and they dont mind us spending money on our own bikes??

the saddle rails were pastel blue as standard mate :D

I did paint the raceface eye lol,she didnt like the feel of the 'kin big tyres so i swapped them for some semi-slicks

100_2217.jpg

100_2219.jpg

and a blaze of colours hit the local cycle path lol

100_2221.jpg

Slightly OT, but I wanna see that Funk dirty......

cus I dont think Andy has the guts to get it filthy!!! :LOL:

;)

lol,its been on club rides and dirty plenty of times chap,just keep it clean after spending a small fortune on it

Back