Finito Bike cleaner 750ml spray bottle

cyclingpistol

Dirt Disciple
£6.50 posted.

So I accidentally ordered lots (and lots) of Finito degreaser and cleaner which I can't return.

Brilliant on bikes, motorbikes, chains and painted surfaces. Pretty much like a citric oil chain degreaser which you would buy from a LBS/Halfords only this is non-alkali so aluminium parts are not affected. (the finish goes cloudy when in contact with untreated alu parts as I found out on my Mavic Starfish crank with a citric oil degreaser :cry: :x )

If you want some before and after photos I can mail them.

Finito

Degreaser Cleaner
A ready-to-use cleaner that removes industrial soils and grease. Brilliant on bikes, motorbikes, chains and painted surfaces. Safe to use on aluminium items.

A controlled mixture of surfactants and emulsifiers in water, which rapidly wets the surface, emulsifies and disperses grease and general soils.

Suitable for use on painted surfaces, stainless steel, aluminium, steel, wrought iron, copper, brass, bronze, galvanised surfaces, glass, marble, terrazzo, ceramics, porcelain, polyethylene, polypropylene, nylon, polycarbonate and rubber.

Ideal for removing oils, fats, greases, waxes and general dirt in; the food industry, engineering workshops, non-food manufacturing, offices, general housekeeping and the automotive industry.

Attachments

• Picture of Finito.gif
    Picture of Finito.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,097
Bumped, although not on ebay for the time being.

Still free postage. Absolutely fantastic on chains, mechs and frame - especially in this weather.