For sale Flat Barred Carrera Virtuoso Road bike SOLD

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
its a 54cm or 21 1/4" sized frame and in pics is set for me at 5ft 10" , frame set is a very little used Carrera Virtuoso that is 6061 grade alloy with cro mo forks so quite light .

i built it up for a mate who has know decided he wants a hybrid !!

would make an ideal winter or commuting use bike as it has mudgaurd or rack eyelets at each end . Gears are a controlled by bar mounted suntour friction shifters that operate on a mix of shimano 105 double crankset and fr changer and a shimano 600 rear changer . Both wheels are mavic rimmed with the fr being a cxp10 with a campag fr hub whilst rear is a slightly wider 520 laced to a shimano rsx hub both are quick release . Tyres are new Schwalbe Durano plus .

Tektro calipers fr & rr operated by suntour sc pro levers , allooy slight riser bars and a massi 135 alloy stem .

all put together by local bike shop with the following new bits , chain , all cables, tyres and brake pads all other components are lightly used items . PLEASE NOTE RED SADDLE NOT INCLUDED IN SALE

so far covered about 20 miles since being built

asking £245 also listed on cyclechat, ctc & gumtree

bike is in NN8 Postcode Wellingborough but would send at cost

Attachments

• carrera.JPG
    carrera.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 785
Re: For sale Flat Barred Carrera Virtuoso Road bike sorry mo

Hi Like the look of the bike plus I only live in kettering. When could I come and have a look

anytime after 5.15 pm have e mailed you

what other retro racer do you currantly have and could you send me pics of those also

Martin

Yep will try and get over tonight my bit around 8ish but I will give you a call to confirm
For now I would say Dibs on the Carreara

If the sale falls through please let me know- been looking for something similar to this and am at Wollaston!!

Back