I Scream, You Scream...

Says racing Ralph when it's rocket ron on. Well at least I read it.

Sub 9 kg :shock:

Forgetting the Klein paint for a minute. After a quick glance, I almost wanta say fair play to the bloke for putting time and money into attempting to turn a relatively Generic product into a range of bikes/frames/brand name etc.

Nothing new, plenty have and several with some success, but despite his best efforts, at minimum, it needs a lot more effort in product presentation, and more so, an Address and phone number of an office at least....(Just a thought)

Sadly it all looks like a tite budget done from home effort, when it didn't need too. (the fake grass was a low point for me personally)

For as much as I hate the Klein paint scheme on this frame, it did its job marketing wise, and got some Airtime on one forum at least.

And he clearly has the Love.

I kinda wanta wish the guy luck...., it aint easy being a small fish in a big pond.

Attachments

• 537446_343643809076243_259212690_n.jpg
    537446_343643809076243_259212690_n.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 830
“Modern bikes are all ugly” and “they (modern bikes) all look the same. Regular quotes from retro grouches on forums dedicated to mountain biking roots.

Not sure quite why the blurb went off on this tangent... unless he's aiming at embittered RBers as a target market?

who knows, but for £750 for a frame and fork (Almost half the price on say a Niner), I would hope potential consumers would want to know a little more about the carbon layup. The choices that are out there are plenty.

Whilst not overpriced compared to some, it is far east production (as almost everything these days), a little more detail would be nice. Surely nostalgic colours isn't enough to sway buyers....?

I'm intrigued by the idea of using 'iconic' MTB paint schemes and what that is trying to communicate. What are the top 10 paint schemes pre 1997 I wonder? Salsa jellybean springs to mind; Ritchey team paint...

P20":22rcqgzb said:
Isn't there a forum member from here who is linked to fluidcycles?

sinnerman":22rcqgzb said:
who knows

The chap in the photo Carl linked to previously [before replacing it with the FS frame above] was 'Mad Cow' Kev Miller who is a forum member - with a preference for Yeti over Klein I always thought...

Whether Carl in fact knows this or not I can't answer of course.

BB.

mrkawasaki":r7j7yszt said:
What are the top 10 paint schemes pre 1997 I wonder? Salsa jellbean springs to mind; Ritchey team paint...

Trimble tiger, probably a couple of Klein ones, Rhygin rasta, Yeti turquoise & flo yellow...?

BB.

Back