Free School Meals

there are plenty of jobs out there.
people can choose to claim benefits or choose to look for work.
but i suppose it all depends on how proud some people are choosing employment.
i'm proud of the fact since i left school i claimed benefits for less than 8 months in total.
and i did'nt get any significant qualifications.

technodup":7ebmg0r4 said:
Slaves also didn't have a choice.

These people choose to claim. It's not compulsory.

You're right, they can just not claim. And then starve to death.

Here's how minimum wage works. I do one hours work for you, and then you give me £6.31.

Now, here's the workfare magic. I do an hours work, and don't get anything. I don't get a wage.

So Tesco get labour for free, and I'm still on the dole. What does this solve again?

videojetman":129zfq7m said:
there are plenty of jobs out there.
people can choose to claim benefits or choose to look for work.
but i suppose it all depends on how proud some people are choosing employment.
i'm proud of the fact since i left school i claimed benefits for less than 8 months in total.
and i did'nt get any significant qualifications.

Obviously you don't know how it works.

As a JSA claimant, I have to provide proof of application to 14 jobs per week, or 28 per signing on period. Job applications are recorded and tracked through the Universal jobmatch system.

It's literally impossible to get the dole without looking and applying for jobs.

The hard part is actually getting one. Turns out there's more unemployed people than there are job vacancies. That is the problem.

Bats":2jkvrqbm said:
It's literally impossible to get the dole without looking and applying for jobs.
They're certainly making it harder to get away with not applying, as it was so easy to bullshit it before.

Trouble is nobody can ensure a claimant gives 100% on a form; CV or interview so we're back to square one.

14 applications minimum per week, for 104 weeks is a minimum of 1456 applications. Therefore 1456 jobs have been available. And not one of them, not one were they deemed suitable for? If that is genuine then why should they be entitled to minimum wage when they clearly don't meet any minimum standard?

And if it isn't genuine then they should get bugger all.

Face it they're getting fvcked either way, and not before time.

Learn what the universal jobmatch system actually is. Having an account there is a mandatory part of claiming JSA.

It's impossible to fake your Universal Jobmatch record. How do you fake records stored on a Department for Work and Pensions webserver miles away?

As for your "minimum standard" comment, here's the minimum standard: Having a pulse.

Not that, you know, they're proved to not meet your undefined standard. There are more People applying for jobs than there are job vacancies, and the availability of workfare labourers shrinks the vacancies further.

You can't put two pints into a one pint glass, especially when some sod is trying to swap it for a half glass.

i don't think my brother has applied for 14 jobs in the last 10 years.
he lives without working, has all the luxuries of a relatively well paid person.
he laughs at people who work for a living.
on the positive side though, he has no teeth and looks about 80. :D

And he's only 79 :LOL:

I believe that children are the future..................join in at the back

videojetman":23xv2ox3 said:
i don't think my brother has applied for 14 jobs in the last 10 years.
he lives without working, has all the luxuries of a relatively well paid person.
he laughs at people who work for a living.
on the positive side though, he has no teeth and looks about 80. :D

Go on then, share the secret. I'd like to know how I can go from £56/wk to a life of luxury. After all, it's apparently there for the taking.

Back